1. PM Group Pty Ltd (PM Group) is an organisation that is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). A copy of the Australian Privacy Principles is available for your perusal at our premises, or you may obtain a copy from the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at http://www.oaic.gov.au.
Collecting personal information:
2. PM Group and its Dealerships may collect and hold the following personal information about you such as:
your name, address, telephone and mobile numbers, email address, driver’s licence details, date of birth, your vehicle’s vehicle identification number, registration date, registration number, credit card details, bank details and any other information you may voluntarily provide to us.
3. PM Group may collect personal information directly from an individual who provides information to us when enquiring about a product or service; when purchasing a product or service; when completing a vehicle test drive; when visiting the websites operated by PM Group and during any recruitment process. We may also collect personal information if you enter a competition or promotion run by PM Group or via referrals from individuals or other entities.
Protecting personal information
4. PM Group takes reasonable steps to keep your personal information secure to protect it from misuse, loss, unauthorized access or disclosure. PM Group keeps personal information on the company’s servers and in an archive system for a period that PM Group considers reasonable, depending on the primary purpose of data collection. Only authorised people who need to have access to this information to perform their job function will be able to access or utilize this information.
Personal information which is no longer required will be de-identified and destroyed in accordance with the guidelines of the Information Commissioner.
Using personal information
5. Your personal information may be used or disclosed in order to verify your identity, provide our services, administer and manage our services including charging, billing and collecting debts, marketing our products and services, provide information to our finance and insurance providers, provide you with warranty information, employment consideration for a position that you have applied for and for any other purpose for which you have consented.
6. Occasionally, PM Group contracts out services to a third party that carries out work for and on behalf of PM Group at our premises. Personal information that might be given to these companies includes names and contact details for the purpose of mailing services, marketing, billing, debt recovery and market research.
Marketing and privacy
7. From time to time PM Group and our Dealerships send marketing material to our customers and to people who have provided their details to PM Group, about products and services provided by PM Group or our Dealerships and our affiliates.
If you do not wish to receive marketing materials from PM Group and our Dealerships or affiliates please contact:
If you choose not to receive any marketing materials from PM Group you may miss out on specials on products and services.
The information that we collect depends upon where you travel within our site. Anytime that you visit our site to browse, we collect and store the name of the domain and host from which you access the internet (for example, msn.com, aol.com, etc.); the internet protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using; the browser software you use and your operating system; the date and time you access our site; and the internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site.
“Cookies” may also be used to facilitate access to these sites. “Cookies” are small files that are transferred to your hard drive for record keeping purposes. They allow the tracking of visits and the compilation of statistical data.
We use this information for statistical purposes such as measuring the number of visitors to areas of our site, and to help make our site more useful and interesting to our visitors, and to provide advertising to you that we think you may be most interested in.
If you do not wish this information to be collected via “Cookies”, most browsers allow you to deny “Cookies” if you wish. Please note, however, that “Cookies” may need to be enabled for some web site features to function correctly.
Accessing and requesting correction of your personal information
9. You have a right to access personal information held about you subject to some exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to access the personal information that PM Group holds about you, please contact:
10. PM Group takes all reasonable precautions to ensure that the personal information we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete and up to date. To let us know if there are any errors in your personal information or if you need to update personal information such as your contact details please contact:
PM Group will make these changes to your personal information within 10 business days of receiving the request.
11. If you would like to make a complaint about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles, you should first contact:
Michael Andonovski – Privacy Officer
You may be asked to put your complaint in writing and your complaint will be dealt with within 30 days. If you have any concerns about the way your complaint is being handled, you may contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at http://www.oaic.gov.au/about-us/contact-us-page by email at email@example.com or telephone on 1300 363 992.
12. If you would like further information about the way PM Group manages personal information then please contact: